Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Gavin

Dubshed 2011 Polo Prize winner

Here's a pic of Graham Moore form Portadown standing next to his newly acquired polo courtesy of GTINI, all it's sponsors and Andy Maxwell...Also we were delighted at the amount of money that clic raised from this as all money raised went straight to them and all the parts were kind donations from the sponsors! Thank you guys so much! Congrats man!!! DSC08976.jpg

thanks everyone for the gr8 comments it turned into a brilliant day, was not even for going as i had sold the passat. i am very greatfull to win the polo never won anything in my life but nothing is ever that easy, i had went halfers on the ticket with niall. so its a shared car. which wouldnt really work that well, hoping there is a buyer that would appriate the car, am well impressed with it