Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Gavin

GTINI Official Dubshed 2011 Pics

Went round yesterday very very quickly to try and get one single pic of every car that I could so please don't expect very much from me... Anyway get them all here.... http://www.gtini.com/flash/dubshed2011/dubshed2011.html Tasters... DSC08353.jpgDSC08376.jpgDSC08388.jpgDSC08425.jpgDSC08427.jpgDSC08442.jpgDSC08484.jpgDSC08506.jpgDSC08532.jpgDSC08621.jpgDSC08622.jpgDSC08668.jpgDSC08726.jpgDSC08727.jpgDSC08765.jpgDSC08770.jpgDSC08783-1.jpgDSC08791.jpgDSC08926.jpgDSC08930.jpg

Great pics as always Gavin, and with all the rest of the stuff you where up to, your feet must have been walked off you Regards Lenny
Yeah and arms sore form carrying that thing around all afternoon....

great pics gavin, didnt realise you were on bags mate! From the minute i paid into the show my head was wrecked lol needa get back into this modifying carryon. Does anyone have a pic and winners list?

a big thanx to the judges who choose my anni best of show runner up and btw the trophy is minted and has earned on the top shelf in ma room what a show amazing effort went into it top effort and i be back next year cheers chips :wink: