Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
matt_16vt

Dubshed

Congratulations to the guys and gals who helped organise dubshed. I had a brilliant day. Came on leaps and bounds since last year. Quality of cars is just getting better(just wish I had something to show) Was good to meet some more folk of them forum and finally put a face to the name. Already looking forward to next year. Well done.

As Matt said was a great day, fooking dubs all over the place some nice cars from all generations. Pat on the back to all who were involved in organising such a show great day out even though i had to hobble about all day. Alistair

Great day had by all ;-) some fine.... Cars and females lol I'm sure most of use will agree big thanks to everyone and ni euro and gtini for the best rat award so happy that's just the start of It :-)

My first Dubshed guys......and it was awesome!!!!! 500 quality cars on display what a way to kick the season off. This can only get better and better. Total credit and respect to all those involved in the hard time consuming work going on behind the scenes. Thank you to you all folks.

Last years show was good ,this years was excellent .I think Dubshed is gonna turn into a monster .Thanks to all involved in getting it sorted . Amazing to look at reg plates and see just how far some had come , your hours on the road are appreciated .

great show guys had a blast there tday well organised and cars were of a serious standerd,hopefully in years to come there will be more coming from across the pond the only suggestion i have would be that there was a few rubbish bins about the car park as there was allot of rubbish about.i`am not saying it was your fault.but it might encourage people to put it in the bin instead of trowing it on the ground......looking forward to next year

Amazing show - congrats and thanks to the organisers, must have taken some organisation to put together a show on that scale! Quality of cars on display was unbelievable, well done all that took part. Looking forward to seeing all the photos...

Was an immense show and sooooooo huge compared to last year! Definitely on the "must attend" list for the future :) Kudos to the guys who organized it as it wasnt straightforward and look forward to the one next year!

As said, was a great show and the standard of cars inside and outside was excellent! GtiNI did a great job organising yet another very successful show, can't wait for Castlewellan, was good last year and hope it's as good this year when I enter my own car into it. Was very pleased with runner-up polo yesterday as it was my first show over here in my own car :)