Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Gethin

What's happening at Dubshed...all your questions answered :)

As much as I would like a nice coast run I think my car will be involved in an 11th hour sprint to the finish and may or may not be ready. Will keep ya posted.

I don't know if that's sensible though. Look at the MK4 golf and mk2 golf categories. They'll out-number the roccos and the rados several times over but they're still 1 category each, just like the booted stuff as well.
Possibly a split into 2 categories in the booted stuff also Baz :) and the Polo's. It's not just about Golfs.

just been talking to the mate there he has an 8 seater taxi & has been told to stay local to scratch on sat night for anyone needing taxis home or anywhere else lol

turn up drink lots & have a good time lol
ill never make it in the morning then haha. aye might be a plan. how far up the coast is coast run going might meet yous in portrush or somewere and travel back instead of going to belfast to go back up the coast

ill never make it in the morning then haha. aye might be a plan. how far up the coast is coast run going might meet yous in portrush or somewere and travel back instead of going to belfast to go back up the coast
get somewhere booked & stay down here then