Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Butternuts

What have you done to your car today?

Built my wheels last night' date=' realised the rears are acually half an inch bigger than I thought.... 10's it is then :roll:[/quote'] Still no pics? LOL As for myself, stripped the interior out again, floor was cleaned and its like a new car in there :D Took the dash out and trimmed it a bit more, put it back in, took it out again, trimmed it, back in. Basically did the dash hokey-cokey for half a day, Fitting perfectly now, all the blower pipes connected and working, just need to get it wired and jobs a good one. Dash Conversions - pain in the proverbial :evil:

Drove to Dublin to meet John for the barrels he collected from Walter for me this morning, went straight to powdercoaters, home, split two rear wheels I had already built 2 days ago, tidied garage, removed spacer from hub, built hub and brake assembly back up, in for dinner....lot's of work work done today, not lol!

NEVER AGAIN WILL I DO A DASH CONVERSION, I've been swearing like a sailor as past few days, driving me bonkers. Edit- never will I do one, apart from the Corrado, its getting one too, but thats it!!! :D

Worked on my corrado today...took off one set of wheels i thought was gonna stick with them decided on another...sat like a jeep so spent an hour lowering coils and adjusting...ended up that back still not low enough...on bottom rung of threads!!!...but will do.... as air ride is not an option as forced induction kits are not cheap :) .

Got all the lights on the Mk4 dash lighting up green instesd of red so that they match the Mk3 clocks I'm using. Also got the Mk4 heater controls working with the Mk3 blower. Doesn't sound like much but it took 2 days and was a pain in the what-ya-me-call-it. Oh and rebuilt the steering rack too.