Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Butternuts

What have you done to your car today?

468 posts in this topic

Rocco washed hooverd and MOT'd yooooooooooooooooooooooooo :D ! Mrs' CL washed. To do list, charge bug battery and get it out for a run and get the GTi a good clean and hoover cos it's manking!

Got my wheel centres and air tank painted and one wheel mocked up today, very happy with the results :D In before 6.30 for the first time too in months, whoop!

Got my wheel centres and air tank painted and one wheel mocked up today' date=' very happy with the results :D In before 6.30 for the first time too in months, whoop![/quote'] Any Pics?

Tried to fit 2 new adjustable rear shocks only to discover they don't fit into the top mounts so gave up and fitted 2 bumpstops to the old shocks...Looked at the polo and then went back inside...

done a computerised wheel alignment on the polo to sort the tracking out after lowering it.drives like a new car :) and fitted a set of 13inch steels. hated the alloys that were on it dervpolo.jpg

Stupidly leant it to my Mum to get to work as her electric window was stuck down. Never realised she worked in the birds##t factory. Woulda cleaned it but it was raining, natures cleaning :D

Collected a new horn form the post office after waiting for it for 3 weeks!!! Fitted it and all is good especially as it's MOT time at 08:05 tomorrow...Oh washed it in the rain for MOT also...

done a computerised wheel alignment on the polo to sort the tracking out after lowering it.drives like a new car :) and fitted a set of 13inch steels. hated the alloys that were on it dervpolo.jpg
where abouts did you go for the wheel alignment? I cant find anywhere at the mo with ramps shallow enough for the g60 to drive up on...

i did indeed. we had to build wooden ramps so i could put my mk2 up on the ramps in work. lol. they come in handy. would really need to see the g60 and would put a spare set of rims on it. the alignment gauges hook onto the rim of the wheels. i havnt seen them scrape a rim yet but id be scared of the polished bbs's. lol