Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Butternuts

What have you done to your car today?

Taken the headliner out to reglue it. Had a good look around the car for any obvious MOT fails, though 'f*@k sake alot' and considered just selling it the way it is, only intend on sprucing it up, getting it through MOT and most likely selling it anyway. I say now. So VR6 turbo conversion must be coming soon

Started to clean the pearl for castlewellan  

Wash . tcut . and polished up then hover the car out and polish the glasshttp://s403.photobucket.com/user/jamesmcc-nuts/media/Mobile Uploads/IMG_20160628_192651733.jpg.html?filters[user]=81689555&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=1

IMG_20160628_192651733.jpg.html?filters[

I think its shiney but I'm not finished yet 

Almost a year I can see from my last post here since I've done anything more than start this!

started and moved it today, pumped up the tyres and gave it a quick wash, even gave the passenger side it's annual viewing lol

DSCF5637_zpssx1gxupv.jpg

DSCF5640_zpscxlvtatk.jpg

7 minutes ago, Oldskoolfool said:

Bit of a marmite piece; they are certainly very retro but not for everyone! If you like it go for it - that's what I always do. 

Exactly, it'd be a boring place if everyone did and liked all the same things.

Yeah it's a bit more black than smoked. Took car tonight to my da's garage to prep for MOT next week, 6 miles, shake in steering then stopped to brakes smoking, front brake seized, bit of wet n dry, grease and 20mins working and alls freed up again! only need passenger cv cover and top rear Spring plate and should be good! Had cv cover but where's best to source Spring plate here for little £££?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, Got sorted! Eurocarparts in Boucher rd had 1! Fitted and all, ready for MOT on Saturday. Just battery draining radio to sort, fitted radio blank for now but need sorted, dodge wiring for previous player I think.

Through MOT on Saturday with no problem! Get handed certificate and tester compliments and asks to take pics of car great to see some mk2 appreciation!