Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Butternuts

What have you done to your car today?

Started the fun job of changing the pillars for black highline ones. thankfully it got dark as i was nearing removing seatbelt anchors. hopefully Headliner coming out tomo evening and i can get the pillars sorted ready to go back in, then get the handsfree and mic put in, then sort the dodgy aerial the car came with ..... Maybe cream trim isn't so bad.... :D James

Stuck proper wheels on the VR and mucked about (angrily) with the coilovers to get it sitting at a decent height until replacement coils are found. Also had a decat fitted thanks to Gethin - cheers bud :) - rather like that mod lol

As it sits now

682E3183-34F4-414A-95BB-19BB8525B93C-104

Half washed both of them before the rain came on and spoilt my fun

The weather over my neck of the woods today was horrendous, first properly biting cold day imo.

Picked up a few bits for the golf, and got some Auto Finesse Power Seal for the winter prep!