Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
SiVWW

Dubshed 2011 Entry Details Now Up

Maybe keep the VAG logos and do them black and white John? Higher res logos is something we are constantly being hounded for. Simon will be able to give you the correct font for "Dubshed". Top job I have to say! :D

Dubshed indoor display entry details Right guys, due to a serious interest and influx of enquiries for the desire to display indoors at Dubshed we have decided to introduce a selection process. Please pay attention to the following steps as this is how it will happen. 1. Email your entries to dubshed@gtini.com Entry details must include the following - one picture of your car, your full name, your car registration and a contact number. If your car is less obvious in the styling department and is more tuning/engineering focused please include a brief list of modifications. If your car is not completed at present don't worry, just include a picture anyhow along with a list of your intentions. - IF YOU WISH TO BE PART OF A CLUB STAND, ONE EMAIL WITH ONE CONTACT NUMBER FROM ONE REPRESENTATIVE FROM YOUR CLUB WITH ALL APPLICANTS WILL BE SUFFICIENT. THE CARS ON A CLUB STAND WILL STILL BE SELECTED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS BUT WILL STILL DISPLAY WITH ALL THE REST OF THEIR CLUB MEMBERS. THIS MAY MEAN SOME OF YOUR CLUB WILL DISPLAY INDOORS AND SOME OUTDOORS. 2. You (individual entry) or your club representative will then be emailed a number if you have been selected. - YOU MUST PRINT THIS NUMBER OUT ON A PIECE OF CARD OR PAPER AND BRING IT WITH YOU ON THE DAY OF THE SHOW OR YOU WILL NOT GAIN ACCESS TO DISPLAY YOUR CAR INDOORS! Unlimited space is available outdoors at the show so please don't be put off by the entry process for indoor displays. Going on last year's attendance we had a lot more cars outdside than inside and judging by the response to this year's show already it is going to be even bigger :) We do have more indoor space than last year so we will hopefully be able to accomodate for the majority of those who wish to display there. Those of you who have already emailed myself or Simon details do not need to do so again. CLOSING DATE FOR ENTRIES IS FRIDAY 11TH MARCH Any queries, please don't hesitate to email to the above address. Thanks, Gethin

Applies to ALL entries and info is needed on each individual car. A club can enter as one entry with all the cars in the club that wish to enter on one email as stipulated in the entry details. Thanks :)

Applies to ALL entries and info is needed on each individual car. A club can enter as one entry with all the cars in the club that wish to enter on one email as stipulated in the entry details. Thanks :)
Should clarify, applies to all entries for indoors only. If you are displaying outdoors just turn up and pay at the gate.

If theres a few of us who don't think our cars worthy of being indoors (what? me?) do you think we could park mk2s together outside? never been to dubshed (I know, shame on me right) so have no idea how it works just

will there be many scirocco mk2's attending? hope to have my resto complete for this date
Send your entry through to dubshed@gtini.com for this mate. Looks like a nice restoration you're doing there :) Include your full name, reg, contact number and a picture of your car please :) Thanks