Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
SiVWW

Dubshed 2011 Entry Details Now Up

This is a week before our busy time but i would really like to get to this show this year, the wife says it ma-be okay, if everything goes to plan and i can get i would love to bring th Speedster along, most of the parts are VW related so does it pass the criterior to be showed? i might even bring the Mk1, they are friends you know.

if everything goes to plan and i can get i would love to bring th Speedster along' date=' most of the parts are VW related so does it pass the criterior to be showed? [/quote'] I've nothing to do with the entries or anything like that, but please do, I've been dying to see the Speedster in the flesh for ages

Hi , just thinking about the show today and was wondering about car washes in the area for those traveling up on the day...... Is there much near hand????? Or would it be worth,, or is it possible to have something set up on the way in that cars could get a wee hosedown?????? Just a thought, Maybe even a chance for someone involved to let their young one make a bob or two .... Get a wee car wash set up on the way in for people ... Nothing major not thinking on a full wash and clean as most will have this done the night,,, What do people think????? Worth a thought???

GTiNi.jpg okay this is the first draft... Personally i think theres too many colours. Secondly, I have been asked for higher quality logos. Thirdly , I need to know what font you want DubShed in?? What about just, DubShed Logo and GtiNi logo in the middle and leave it at that.