Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
SiVWW

Dubshed 2011 Entry Details Now Up

DUBSHED_FLIER_2011.jpg It's nearly that time of the year again!!! After the great success of Dubshed 2010 ( thank-you once again to everyone who attended and supported the day ) we are proud to announce Dubshed 2011, bigger and better with even more to keep you all entertained constantly throughout the day :) Any questions or enquiries, post here, pm, or contact the numbers provided :) Details of vehicle entry will be announced in the new year. Looking forward to seeing you all there, looking to be a great one!!! :)

Like the flyer guys 8)
Cheers dude :) Yes guys, going to be an awesome show, have loads of things planned, and a few other nice wee surprises that should wet your whistle through the day :P Get it in the diary folks :)

Yup, its a very unfortunate situation, as we have always thought very highly of that show and enjoyed it ourselves Unfortunately, we have had this date booked with the Kings Hall for a long time now as we have had to work with them and fit in with the many other events that already go on at the Kings Hall Complex throughout the year... We were aware of this clash only last week and have spoken with all organisers involved.

Cant wait for the show. Was awsome this year. Whats the chances of a french entry? I hope to have my Clio out by then.
Think you knew the answer to that one before you even typed it lol However, bring your other VW's up on the day.... doesnt matter if they are show cars or not, its great to see as many VAG cars all together :)

Cant wait for this....first show for me for a long long time.....back in my clio days i was at them regular.....oddessy,kings hall, fintona etc etc...!! Looking forward to meeting you all and getting the highline out for its first show. Hopefully get it inside!