Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Gethin

The Dubshed 2010 Feedback thread

just seeing this thread now. i thought it was a good show inside last year especialy for it's first time. although i thought outside there was a lack of organisation but thats me being anal i know, just looked lke cars were parked anywhere they stopped unlike castlewellen where it is nice and orderly. i'll be there again this year :)

Good work John. GTINI logo looks too cluttered anyway beside the Dubshed text though it would probably be better if you had the vag logos on one side and the gtini logo (less the N. Ireland map part) on the other, also in greyscale?

Bit bland looking though. Here's a few places to find good ones. http://www.Linotype.com. http://www.1001freefonts.com http://www.urbanfonts.com/free-fonts.htm

Just throwing this in there,,,, feel free to shoot me out of the water.... But would the VAG logo's on the left not look better with a mirror image on the right.....? Just a thought : )

My "artistic view" on the plates are that the black and white look better, as per colour versions clashing with paint jobs as gethin mentioned. mirror image on the logos on either side will provide more of a balance visually, which i think is better and even though some might call it a bit bland as an overall look I think that cleaner lines and subtlety always looks best. otherwise you are added unneccessary clutter for no reason. Nice one hector!

it would be nice to see more though put into keeping kids entertained at these shows . love going to them but 9/10 times I've to bring the kids . i like the idea off the car grouped by there modals Mk1 Mk2 and not by clubs as its makes the car owners get to know each other better instead of their group of friend from there Owen car club . it would also be nice to have a boot sale (just car parts and tools). but this is only dubshed's 2nd show and should get bigger and better as the years roll on . great show and great staff my hat is off to yous all