Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Gethin

The Dubshed 2010 Feedback thread

Yup yup.... you will see quite a few additions and improvements to Dubshed 2011, plus if everything goes to plan, there will be a couple of special events going on through the day to keep you all entertained... fingers crossed :P

Just a thought. Judging marks could be out of 20. I found it difficult to split decisions between cars at castlewellan and the extra variation would have made it much easier. I saw a judging sheet from an american show and it was very detailed. Also came with a quick guide on the back to advise judges what they were actually judging on. I could try and dig it out and post it up. Categories were: Paint and overall paint job Body and exterior modifications Wheels and tyres Interior and interior modifications Engine and engine bay Stance and suspension setup Overall look of the car

Maybe there should be a prize for the best classic with a small bit of rust, a nick in the seat bolster, a few loose wires, a cracked arch and a passenger door missing.....and the award goes to...(i can just hear it being announced now)

I understand why people are saying about wanting it on a Saturday but if the show is to get bigger and better Sunday is the only day to have it.. Theres a bigger picture to think about. i liked the idea that E38 has of getting cars up on a stage. Its different and helps pass the day

That's part of any show though. People could drive a show car in and say they drive it every day. How do you prove them wrong?
Ha Ha, they must have at least 12 stone chips on the front, to count as a daily driver

I have my one scene stonechip on the front of the G60 pmsl.... hang on, booooo lol Sunday show for the moment all, though there is a possibility it could become a weekend show down the line. We thought about having an arena for cars through the day, but unfortunatley havent the space at current, again we have several other ideas we are bouncing about our heads so watch this space :)

Just a thought. Judging marks could be out of 20. I found it difficult to split decisions between cars at castlewellan and the extra variation would have made it much easier. I saw a judging sheet from an american show and it was very detailed. Also came with a quick guide on the back to advise judges what they were actually judging on. I could try and dig it out and post it up. Categories were: Paint and overall paint job Body and exterior modifications Wheels and tyres Interior and interior modifications Engine and engine bay Stance and suspension setup Overall look of the car
Have to agree with Baz. Wasn't enough judging categories at Castlewellan imo. And my group wasnt the biggest group of cars to mark either. Would definately help those judging a group like Mk2's.

What about a goodies bag for all those entered, so every one goes home with something. Just small stuff etc etc Regards Lenny ps something like the Ballymena show package up and hand out on your way home

What about a goodies bag for all those entered, so every one goes home with something. Just small stuff etc etc Regards Lenny ps something like the Ballymena show package up and hand out on your way home
Already on that too Lenny lol...

Maybe there should be a prize for the best classic with a small bit of rust' date=' a nick in the seat bolster, a few loose wires, a cracked arch and a passenger door missing.....and the award goes to...(i can just hear it being announced now)[/quote'] my mk2 8)

wot way is sponser working??? as i work for modern tyres i could ask if they would be interested in taking part or even having a stand. what date is it and how many attended last year etc so i can ask