Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Gethin

The Dubshed 2010 Feedback thread

please god now, nothing more i hate than seein a row of mk2, then a row of mk3 etc mix the quality up, id rather see a mk1 beside a mk5 then a audi onto a aircooled beside a polo next to a jetta, instead of ohhh a mk2, a mk2, a mk2 get me?
thanks for only using half of what i said dude. the rest of the sentence said i realised that some people would hang around a certain models area. personally i'd prefer it like this because it's easier to compare one to the next,however i can see your point

please god now, nothing more i hate than seein a row of mk2, then a row of mk3 etc mix the quality up, id rather see a mk1 beside a mk5 then a audi onto a aircooled beside a polo next to a jetta, instead of ohhh a mk2, a mk2, a mk2 get me?
Agreed. The mixture of stuff as you walked through made it much more interesting!

Just came up with another idea. More Jap scrap to beat the dung out of. The hyundai was great while it lasted but didn't last too long so for next year would it be possible to get a hold of 2 or 3 cars to keep it going a bit longer. Even if the cars were slightly damaged or had no engine they'd do the job. Bound to be plenty of scrapped stuff in reasonable shape round the country. Would be a good spectacle. We could even have a wheel of fortune which you spin to see which car you get to have a slap at.

Yes I like your thinking Baz Although this time could we get a slightly smaller/lighter sledge hammer as well as the big one? lol I couldnt lift that big one and i was offered a wee dinky hammer that looked like a kids toy which would squeak when you hit something.....I didnt want to look THAT feeble :-{ lol

:wink: enjoyed the day well done to all involved, have never had the gahonas to enter a car into a show :oops: , but maybe i will grow a set and stick my caddy pickup in next time the car park is as close as i get , thanks for a good day .

Right guys, plans are now in motion for next year's show, date will be announced shortly and we still appreciate any feedback from last year's show and any reasonable ideas and stuff you'd like to see at the next show. Plan is bigger and even better for next year! :)

It's not only that John, there's quite a bit of pre-show setup required and as all the comittee are off on Saturday's plus the supporting dealers can only provide us with the cars then too. Appreciate the feedback and know where you're coming from and respect that ;)

It's not only that John' date=' there's quite a bit of pre-show setup required and as all the comittee are off on Saturday's plus the supporting dealers can only provide us with the cars then too. Appreciate the feedback and know where you're coming from and respect that ;)[/quote'] Okay, cheers