Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
leon10tagg

Post your TDI/PD dynos here

Gavin, Could you post the full print out.....to include the first run and second run (at the top of the page) and the rolling road operator. I want to be concise regards the power output, as my understanding is that it the average of the 2 runs. In addition, could you post all the mods to the car so that a proper comparision of the best mods can be carried out. Thanks Len

ASZ TIP ASZ MAF ASZ Airbox MKIV R32 DSG intake snorkel Custom EGR Delete Full ARL FMIC and all pipework ASZ/ARL Injectors BKD Boost control valve 3bar Map sensor (ARL) ASZ ECU CR Turbos Hybrid GT-1749vb to GT-1756 spec Turbo back Miltek Helix 4 paddle clutch G60 20.5lb Lightened flywheel

ASZ TIP ASZ MAF ASZ Airbox MKIV R32 DSG intake snorkel Custom EGR Delete Full ARL FMIC and all pipework ASZ/ARL Injectors BKD Boost control valve 3bar Map sensor (ARL) ASZ ECU CR Turbos Hybrid GT-1749vb to GT-1756 spec Turbo back Miltek Helix 4 paddle clutch G60 20.5lb Lightened flywheel
Gavin can you post the RR operator? Anybody else have RR print outs for a derv?

Gavin, I only gave examples and as you pointed out the other two are different, which could ultimately have a minor difference in final figures either way. I don't understand what all the fuss is about......just trying to get an interesting post together comparing outputs, mods and different dynos. Len

Hey guys, Im probably a little late here but I just dont have time to be online these days! heres my graph from the AI RR day in November 09 Car is a Mk2 Octavia 2.0 TDI PD 140, K&N 57i + Torquetronix Map Powergraph.jpg