Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gavin

Bora, MIA

402 posts in this topic

First to tell me what they are gets a free drink
Alloy wheels with stretched tyres on them....seriously how can you even begin to guess....it could be thousands of wheels

PMSL @ Raven I would guess at Scmidt or Keskins of some sort...leaning more towards keskins....they give me the horn no matter which make they are...when do they go on Gav??

Saw you tonight Gavin heading out of Portstewart! Just as I realised it was you I couldnt see the wheels!!! Ragin! They look soooooooooooooooooooooooo much better than the RS4's! Takes the whole car to a whole new level! Get a hotdog on the rear dish and get a pic up then!lol

Hmmm, I'm not so sure, (sorry) I like the dishes and I think that they are proper phat, I am just not convinced that the centers suit the car, they dont really do it for me... Thats only my view anyway, which means diddley squat. You have made the car the way you want it and not gone for what everyone is doing so fair play to ya!!

Hmmm, I'm not so sure, (sorry) I like the dishes and I think that they are proper phat, I am just not convinced that the centers suit the car, they dont really do it for me... Thats only my view anyway, which means diddley squat. You have made the car the way you want it and not gone for what everyone is doing so fair play to ya!!
As you say you modify because you want to not to please someone else and the world would be an awfully boring place if everyone thought the same. You need to see them in person pics don't do them justice.

A few new mods for a while VDO Boost gauge to keep any eye on things as we get closer to the 200bhp mark... DSC03954.jpgDSC03901.jpg Now as most Bora owners know there OEM H4 lights are rubbish so I searched for all the reviews and comments on upgraded lights to HID H4 conversions. Originally I wanted an OEM set of HID's but they cost around 1-1.5k so decided against that and bought some FK black projector lights with a 6000K HID kit. The result was fantastic but setting of these lights is a nasty nasty job and takes real patience. The only thing left to do to them is to wire them up so the dip and main beam stay on together when needed as the MKIV Golf does... OEM dip DSC03891.jpg OEM high DSC03904.jpg OEM joey modded lights DSC03908.jpgDSC03910.jpgDSC03911.jpgDSC03935.jpg FK's DSC03956.jpgDSC03936.jpgDSC03938.jpg FK HID dip DSC03943.jpgDSC03941.jpg FK Hihgbeam (should be on with dip!!!) DSC03940.jpgDSC03939.jpg Much much much more to come in the new year...