Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Gavin

Bora, MIA

So will it look like that on Easter Monday? I hope so always liked it's "butch" kinda stance.
Nope. new skirts on the way, smooth bumpers if i get time, new paint scheme for the wheels which will be ready next Saturday, and some spacers on the rear to fill the arches out a tad oh and maybe even more of a drop.

"Such a copy of Bens"
A typical response but very narrow minded. Yes he had it done first but i got the idea from J11ase off uk-mkivs.net who's 5 door golf had it done along with the yank rub strips. I got mine done on the premise that i would paint the car white but i just couldn't afford it at the time but who knows maybe some day. sig.jpg

A typical response but very narrow minded. Yes he had it done first but i got the idea from J11ase off uk-mkivs.net who's 5 door golf had it done along with the yank rub strips. I got mine done on the premise that i would paint the car white but i just couldn't afford it at the time but who knows maybe some day. I was quoting that from other forums, I know you didn't take the idea from him. I had seen on Jon44w that other members kept saying that you copyed every idea from him. I was trying to imply that in this forum we know a bit more about the dub scene! :D

LOL David we only know about food and beer!!! :D
LMAO yeah but in Jon44w some only know of Max Power and Fast Car and dont know about PVW and Golf+ and any other dub mags. Well of course we know about beer and food! Its the Euro scene, go to Germany, Belgium etc and they enjoy good food and lots of Beer!!!! :lol:

don't like the bumpers or the wheels. us spec bumpers and split rims and you may have a winner
Horse's for course's...Your entitled to your opinion and i respect that but the US spec car isn't what i want. I'm after something of my own much like the rest of us. I had considered splits but I'm poor and can't afford them but hey such is life. The whole essence of the VW scene is indivduality and because of certain forums and magazines this is becoming a thing of the past. Now were all faced with the plight of your cars not euro style or Cali style????? Whats wrong with just building a car that you want that makes you happy and doesn't conform to the unwritten rules of the un-named mags and forums... Rant over...PS it wasn't directed at any one individual just airing my dirty laundry.

Horse's for course's...Your entitled to your opinion and i respect that but the US spec car isn't what i want. I'm after something of my own much like the rest of us. I had considered splits but I'm poor and can't afford them but hey such is life. The whole essence of the VW scene is indivduality and because of certain forums and magazines this is becoming a thing of the past. Now were all faced with the plight of your cars not euro style or Cali style????? Whats wrong with just building a car that you want that makes you happy and doesn't conform to the unwritten rules of the un-named mags and forums... Rant over...PS it wasn't directed at any one individual just airing my dirty laundry.
Try owning my car!! lol allegedly "controversial" I think its just visionary!! :lol: At the end of the day people build their cars for them!! , why be baahh,baahh.............. SHEEP!!! :wink:

It takes more guts to build an individual car! The best cars are always ones with a new style, or a combination of a few styles done differently! Somestimes they can be over the top and just an eye sore. But thats why we modify cars.... TO BE INDIVIDUAL! What wrong with sheep?? Just remember "O Fluffy sheep are wondeful!!" :lol:

OK change of plans for now...Gonna re-think the smoothing and look into the golf front end as you'll have seen from my post in general. I'm undecided on the look of either standard anni front or the smooth R32 front but either way the door rub strips will be staying and I'll prob shave the rear bumper. Hopefully it will look like this but with black headlights... 2-dubwars_4.jpg