Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Butternuts

Weitec coilovers

Hi S174, I have a set fitted to the Bug about 3 months now, great quality, but firm ride, got mine via Streetracer in Bangor, hope this is a little help to you on your quest !! Regards Lenny

I thought I'd made up my mind and was going for another set up (springs/dampers) but now I'm soooooooo lost.lol these are sounding good and at that price. Will send the lad a e-mail asking bout a group buy, he'll likely say no but sure no harm in asking

No Si, the back is OK, but if I had her much lower and firmer I would prob loose some teeth fillings Ha Ha, I'm on holiday in Canada at present, so if I see any nice VW I will get my niece to post pics for me, see you all in a months time Ha Ha Regards Lenny

Yea that's where the offer is from.. He cant do them for any less as there's £100 off already. Thou he will do them posted for that price.. Offer runs till the end of the month so at lest it gives me a few weeks to make up my mind..lol

Ordered a set of these last week. Phoned today and theres a delay. He wont be getting them to next week and then me the week after. I was told these would be comfortable rather than too firm? Any other opinons from users??
Better ask Lenny and how his teeth are rattling lol...