Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Gavin

Castlewellan Official Panoramic pics...2009

dubbin rules: rule no1 petes red bull antics where s.hite rule no2 look at me cars are s.hite rule no3 dont add fuel to the fire and give them recognition for s.hite rule no4 chr15-53at bak in your box oh and i will apoligise to gav for petes attention seeking thread hijack

lol' date=' your funnie, if people didnt try different things, then everything would look the same, and shows would just be plain boring ... bottom line, who cares[/quote'] There is being innovative and there is being a plonker its obvious what category you fall under I am sure im not the only person who believes that there is too much "look at me" in the vw "scene" over here again im sorry for the hijack

There is being innovative
What coils and LM's hardly innovative or what about a polo on coils with 4 different wheels nice but just a polo on fat silly colored wheels. Now simon's car was different air ride vette rims and some crazy interior mods...Time to play catch up.

the man with the body kitted bora has an opinion on nice cars 8O :lol:
Not really as it's all factory stuff apart from the rear bumper and boot spoiler which is getting GLI items if I can find them?? Nice in your opinion but maybe a bit plain and boring to others??

Most threads and forums i look at these days are full of key board style warriors, i cant be bothered with it anymore, i only go on forums for pics and ideas, there is too much B S about these days and everyone has an opinion they think is right.