Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
SiVWW

Castlewellan '09

we should be there for around 9am ( or as soon as we can get it unlocked to get in ) Just been checking the weather there, and looks like it could be better :(

Countdown is on...everyone running away trying to get last minute bits and bobs to make ther car complete
LOL, ive the golf in bits at the mo trying to get her ready!!!!! Late night tonite and tomorrow me thinks.....

Well folks, due to killer back pain, I will be unable to make this show for the first time ever and I'm absolutely gutted :( I've left a list of instructions of the small part I play in this with Nigel, as well as all the pruck that I normally carry with me, so if anyone wants to volunteer to be my replacement this year, I'm sure Nigel would be grateful (and it would be such a bonus if you were a good handwriter too!!) Hope yous have a great time while I'm lying immobile in the house :( and can't wait to see pix! Cheers. Sarah

Countdown is on...everyone running away trying to get last minute bits and bobs to make ther car complete
UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE YEAR LOL! :lol::lol: I thought I was badly behind until I was talking to Phil Drew today! :lol:

Christine's still up on the lift, gearbox out with an angle grinder headin its way!! Hopin she'll be ready and good to go 2moro evenin!! Hopefully get Chrisitine and Nicole sittin beside each other Si???

Well folks, due to killer back pain, I will be unable to make this show for the first time ever and I'm absolutely gutted :( I've left a list of instructions of the small part I play in this with Nigel, as well as all the pruck that I normally carry with me, so if anyone wants to volunteer to be my replacement this year, I'm sure Nigel would be grateful (and it would be such a bonus if you were a good handwriter too!!) Hope yous have a great time while I'm lying immobile in the house :( and can't wait to see pix! Cheers. Sarah
Nigel, if you need a hand as I previously posted I am more than willing to help. Except for gazebo's, after the autofest show I think I will avoid those!! :lol:

If you need me to take anything down or collect from you let me know... Get well soon

Christine's still up on the lift' date=' gearbox out with an angle grinder headin its way!! Hopin she'll be ready and good to go 2moro evenin!! Hopefully get Chrisitine and Nicole sittin beside each other Si???[/quote'] Yup yup, will be good to have them side by side for the first time.... Nicole was never out of the garage cause i was having so much fun with Christine ( i sould like a right tart lolol ;) ) .... hope your feeling better soon Sarah, get well soon, and get back to the meets, you are missed chick :) .... Buckets collected today for Clic Sargant... plus i found a few t-shirts in the boot of Nicole from a previous event.... i'l bring my felt tips too for grafitti purposes ;) lolol

Oh eck, met office mention thunder storms for tomorrow..... lol, bring them on... I forgot to mention, not attending shows due to a few drops of rain is for wimps ;) lol.... true car enthusiasts come out whatever the weather 8)

Already on it Davey...if anyone wants to help out then come on over and say to me....will be there from 9am in the morning. Will def need volunteers to do some judging The camp site is HEAVING DUBS:):)...gonna be guuuudd..feck the weather

Class show as usual guys, just a pity that some idiots might have spoiled it for the future :( Turn out seemed to be even better than last year on the Dub side Gethin and Kyle, the cars looked immense!!

Brilliant day, okay weather wasnt perfect (although nowhere near as bad as predicted!) Show was a credit to all involved, must say IMHO best show of the year so far. Sorry to hear some idiots made fools of themselves :( hopefully it doesnt impact on the 2010 show. Well done Nigel, Dolph and all the guys ;)

Ray    1
Gethin and Kyle' date=' the cars looked immense!![/quote'] Too right , hard work paid off lads! Well done to the organisers, great job as usual. Best of luck for next year