Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
SiVWW

Castlewellan '09

Is there goin to be any parts on sale? Or does any1 want any parts brought to show for collection I ave a few spares about for mk1's and 2's?
There will be trade stands but no-one specifically selling used parts.

Hi guys,as some of you already know, I will not be at this show, have previous arrangements already made to go to the Goodwood Festival Of Speed this weedend, but would just like to wish all who will attend, a great day with good weather, and take plenty of pics for me to see. Regards Lenny

How high are the speed ramps down here i cant remember?? My sump is about 30cm's from the ground.. maybe less..
Dude thats a foot high, would be no problems with that! I got in lower last year!

You can drive onto the grass at the side of the ramps on way in ...narly one on way out if i remember right
Is there not big stones to stop you? or maybe it was massive rivers lol

Seen a few guys leaving comments about convoys us BCS ones are meeting at Sprucefield shopping centre out the front of McDonalds at 8.45 and leaving at 9.00 sharp if any of you want to join us please feel free :)