Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
SiVWW

Castlewellan '09

Here is a map of the greater location, and then a break-down of Castlewellan Forest Park.... map.gifCastlewellan-Map.jpg From what im gathering, there is a large number of us camping the night following the show, already hunting my tent and sleeping bags out lol :) So looking to be a great overall weekend.... The show area is the carpark beside the Caravan / Camp site in the lower map.... :P

ill be up for the camping too! would be great banter!
I have me tent boght and all a month ago:).Should be good laugh...head fpr Maginns after show for piss up and feed then back to camp for a laugh:)

Looking forward to this, I was there last year in the BMW and won a prize!! first one lol!! Bringing the scirocco this year! P.S. I have posted the details up on scirocconet.co.uk hopefully might get a few more names if thats okay. :wink:

One of the best ni shows on the calender, always a good day out. Ill be down in something(probably the flying vento! :oops: ), just annoyed the audi wont be ready for it, but sure, rome wasnt built in a day and all that lol :lol:

Just a note for folks that might want to stay and camp over that weekend. Caravanning and Camping Charges High Season Good Friday - 30th September Long Stay Site £13.00 per night Bookings can be made by contacting:- The Forest Ranger The Grange Castlewellan Forest Park Castlewellan Co Down BT31 9BU Tel: 02843778664

NNOOOOOOOOOOOOO away on hols' date=',,,, In bloody whales of all places..... Gonna miss this. Can't believe it....[/quote'] what the fek would you want to go there for?? when you live in one of the most beautiful counties in Ireland? 8) 8O Love Donegal, Bloody Foreland,Falcarragh,Burtonport,Glencolmcille etc sure your on Always on your Hols where you are!! :lol: 8)

Just a note for folks that might want to stay and camp over that weekend. Caravanning and Camping Charges High Season Good Friday - 30th September Long Stay Site £13.00 per night Bookings can be made by contacting:- The Forest Ranger The Grange Castlewellan Forest Park Castlewellan Co Down BT31 9BU Tel: 02843778664
Good Work Pat Got a house not toooo far away from there!! but camping sounds Great Craic!! 8)

Guys whats the score with Castlewellan next weekend? Is there a stand list? I know there are classes for all the VW's but do you need to stick your name down anywhere or just turn up? Also what time should I be there for??

Just turn up on the day if you're in a veedub David. If you drive something else you must be a member of another club who would already have been contacted about a stand. 8)

Just turn up on the day if you're in a veedub David. If you drive something else you must be a member of another club who would already have been contacted about a stand. 8)
cheers gethin, any particular time you need cars "on stand" at??