Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Lenny

The RSI Bug Is On It's Way Guys

Leeny car is looking great, BTW just had a look at ETKA for you on the Exhaust system for the RSI. here it is: rsi_exhaust.jpg it is similar to the twin exhaust system on The Leon/Altea with Dual pipes though the pipes maybe further apart on the RSI.

Hi guys, just recently received my Milltek sport cat/downpipe, and center section, hope to get it fitted soon, and see how this helps the Bug goooooo. Regards Lenny ps will take a few pics of the parts off the car and have them posted

Hi guys, just recently received my Milltek sport cat/downpipe, and center section, hope to get it fitted soon, and see how this helps the Bug goooooo. Regards Lenny ps will take a few pics of the parts off the car and have them posted
Here's some pics from Lenny....... Nice choice of exhaust dude!! :DLenny40.jpgLenny41.jpgLenny42.jpgLenny43.jpgLenny44.jpg

Keith, all I can say if you ever get the chance to go don't miss IT, simply brill. Yes, I was sad to have missed Castlewellen, as it's a great show, pity about some of the bad press (toilets) but hopefully this can be sorted and see the show back there next year. As for the exhaust, it looks well made ( I'm no expert ) hope to have this fitted over the next fortnight, and we'll see how the Bug likes it. Ha Ha Regards Lenny

Lenny dont know if you have your back box sorted yet, just noticed a twin pipe for you motor here: http://www.venommotorsport.com/manufacturer_product.php?manufacturer=Supersport&category=exhaust&product=MildDuplexBackBoxes&make=VW&model=New%20Beetle http://www.venommotorsport.com/manufacturer_product.php?manufacturer=Supersport&category=exhaust&product=StainlessDuplexBackBoxes&make=VW&model=New%20Beetle

OK guys, a little update, today decided to fit these little beauties, coil retainer clips from ECS, and attempted to fit my forge silicone TIP, problem was the hose pipe which comes off the cast TIP is of smaller diameter to the one on the new forge, SODS law as usual, so will have to wait till tomorrow to build her back up. Few pics below. PICT1544.jpgPICT1543.jpgPICT1545.jpgPICT1547.jpgPICT1550.jpg

OK, only got the chance to finish this this afternoon, I don't think these forge aftermarket TIP are for fitting to original airboxes, as I had some fun with it, more suited to a KN type conical or similar air filter I think, pics below. PICT1551.jpgPICT1552.jpg Regards Lenny