Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Veedubboy

Castlewellan 2008

LOL.... if Carlsberg made cardboard rat-burgers.... God, that was the worst "steakburger" ive ever had indegestion on in my life.... though half of it was caused by the 6 hour wait lol... A great day all.... great people, great cars, great weather, great craic.... superb. Some stunning cars on display... where do they all keep springing from? Thanks to everyone for turning up, hope yas enjoyed it as much as i did :P

Archie on www.vagdrivers.net made this cracking wee video of castlewellan. If you have got a spare 10 minutes i recommend watchingit http://vagdrivers.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=9019&st=0&gopid=73837entry73837

That is an excellent video, well done Archie... ps. If I didnt feel like I needed two hip replacements, my knees redone and I was about 15 years younger, I would have been giving it loads to the accompanying soundtrack... lol... Cool... ..