Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Veedubboy

Castlewellan 2008

Yet another great show, always a good day out. Well done to Nigel, Sarah, Davey, Simon and all the rest of the crew. Very well organised. Had a very good day and even if I ditched the VW's for the BMW stand, I promise I'll be back in the VW area next year :lol: 8)

Just to say well done to veryone involved in putting today's show together.... was a great day and a great turn out and good to see the show blessed with good weather.................... Wel done!

brill day 2day, really good weather considering the forcast, i have loads of pics also but (wait 2 u here this) i was showing the wife 2 be pics on the camera while she was ashing the dishes and it sliped in2 the water, my camera is now fooked lol but hopefully dry it out buy putting it on the radiator lmao ps nigel, u were god on the mic, looked like a natural lol

Great day, well done to the GTI NI crew for organising it 8) It was great to see the standard of cars way up again, some unbeliveable cars there today, makes you wonder where it will all end 8O Mad to see two Golf Limiteds there too!

absolutely awesome turnout and the weather was so good too. would have loved to have had my car there but unfortunately it just didnt want to come with me lol. Getting bigger and better every year. Keep up the good work

Top class day. Congrats to the guys and gals, cos you couldn't have done a better job. The weather even did what it was told. I promise to have the car finished and polished for next year though.

Great show folks, well done to everyone for all the hard work and preparation. Had a brill day, just sorry my car didn't make it down this year :cry: . Although with the high standard of mk2's there maybe thats not a bad thing :P .

Had to laugh at the crowd of wee lads that came in the 5dr peugeot 306 and asked what was going on today.... "a car show".... is there racing and diffing?...."no".....I can put on a show for if u like... "no thanks, roll on" PMSL

Brilliant show yesterday! As always it was well organised and think it was even bigger than last yr! Thanks for letting Agnew Corporate have a wee stand at it as well, I'll pass the pic's to my boss and hopefully we can make it a regular thing at the shows! Oh and I got a wee prize as well which I wasn't expecting so thanks to the judges for that as well. I have a few pic's so i'll post as soon as i can.

Great show - well done to organisers. Delighted for my wee MK1 Campaign (83 D 4466) taking away a prize too. Uploaded my pics and others can be found here: http://vagdrivers.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=8874&st=0