Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Veedubboy

Castlewellan 2008

Please NO FORDS NO VAUXHAULLS NO HONDAS NO NISSANS NO TOYOTA'S NO FRENCH CARS AT ALL AND WHILE I'M AT IT NO ITALLIAN JUNK EITHER STRICTLY VAG ONLY. Just my little gripe from previous shows...

Fraid not Gavin - we welcome all car clubs/websites/forums, etc. as it's a nice day out for everyone as well as a bit of thanks and appreciation for the support we get all year for our track days and charity events! I like having all the other cars there too cos it gives everyone something a bit different to look at, whether or not it's your style or not, it's still nice to appreciate the time/effort/money gone into some of the cars on show. Just my 2p worth!

IMHO if you do that then it turns into an every day run of the mill car show that NI is now full off. It would be much like the performance car club show in lisburn evey year just with a higher % of vag stuff. If its advertised as a gti/vw show then it should be them only. Just my own view.

Pure VAG show planned at Cultra in the next month or so Gavin...hope this answers ur concerns
More info on this please? Btw there will be a VAG only show this summer ;)

oh oh i just a booked a pitch for the tent for the castlewellan show, were gonna stay on the friday and saturday night im all excited now it was a great show last year lets just hope the weather is as nice as it was last year too!!!

Hello all, I'm a returning member to the NI scene, and am keen to go to Castlewellan. Just wondering if there are any plans for a meeting point so that we can head down to the show in convoy? Perhaps at Fortwilliam roundabout or something? It always looks an impressive sight on the road. P.S. I don't know who's who on this forum, but are Davey, Francie, John, Gareth (some of the old crew from about 5 years ago) still involved with the club? Would be good to catch up.

Hello all, I'm a returning member to the NI scene, and am keen to go to Castlewellan. Just wondering if there are any plans for a meeting point so that we can head down to the show in convoy? Perhaps at Fortwilliam roundabout or something? It always looks an impressive sight on the road. P.S. I don't know who's who on this forum, but are Davey, Francie, John, Gareth (some of the old crew from about 5 years ago) still involved with the club? Would be good to catch up.
All them guys are still actively involved witin the club Pete... Francie, john, gareth arent on that often but davey h would be on quite often. There probably will be a convoy from fortwilliam...keep your peepers open for details

Going to miss this myself, completely forgot about it when booking my oxygen tickets :cry: Best show in NI but might have the car there somehow with a little help. :lol: