Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Gavin

GTINI Stand @ Cars At The Mill 2017

GTINI have been given 6 places for a club stand at this brand new event.

Please stick you name down if your interested and please note that if you wish to go you must prepay for your spot ASAP.

Cost confirmation coming shortly

From the organisers

"Cars at the Mill is a car show which will be held at the Raceview Mill in Broughsane (30th April 2017), it is a car show run for enthusiast by enthusiast who hope to bring cars from all over the country together on the day.

The end goal is to raise a sum of money for the Kevin Bell Repatriation Trust.

So here it is, Our official flyer for the show.

We are really pleased with it and as we mentioned before cant thank all that have helped so far enough, both with sponsorship, Photography, Flyer design and the people who have gave us advice and support.

Also this now means ENTRY IS NOW OPEN, the show will be Pre- entry only due to the space restriction's, this gives us a chance to plan the best possible layout for the day and lets us see what we want to offer a Indoor space to....

Follow the link below to apply.

http://carsatthemill.co.uk/

Motorsport and spares / PMG Autocare / McMillan Porsche Ltd / Dufane Development Company / AG Automotive / Derek Burnside Electrical Contractor / RMS Motoring"

Cars-at-the-mill.jpg

Preview video

So that's 4 people. Need ten pounds from the two that haven't prepaid for their places to secure your spots. Need two more cars to fill the quota if anyone knows of some??

i would attend myself but I'm tied up all weekend at the steam rally.

On 22/04/2017 at 3:42 PM, @robert_mk6 said:

I've already been accepted for a spot but would be willing to put it on the stand.

Not a problem and many thanks.

So far we have 

1 Glen

2 Anthonay 

3 C Kirby

4 Mark

5 Robert

6 Chris 

If possible can you all pm me your full names and car details so I can pass them onto the organisers. Nigel (veedubouy) will be there in another capacity but will have the stand flags etc with him. 

2 hours ago, frobro said:

I'll take the Mk3 down if you need another car for the stand? Just let me know.

Sure, not a problem. Have you made payment? If not pm me for details please 

11 hours ago, Gavin said:

No worries pal, just waiting on one person above to confirm details and if they don't then not a problem. 

Did you get enough ?

All the people on the stand if you just say so when you arrive the organisers will have a list follow who's who. Just mention to them when you arrive that your on GTINI and they will take it from there. Nigel will have the GTINI flag banners etc with him so he should be about somewhere.

Many thanks for offering you cars and yourselves for the stand.