Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Matt O

Alloy wheel refurbishment

13 posts in this topic

I've 14" BBS ra alloys on my MK1. The guy who had the car before me did a home refurbishment job on them and they need done professionally. Nu Luk in Carrickfergus have quoted me £360 which seems a bit steep to me. Does this sound right or can anyone recommend someone else? I might just try to pick up good second hand rims somewhere else if its costing that much anyway. Thanks.

Nu luk charge colossal money and imo aren't worth it. I've seen some great work from them but seen problems first and that they wouldn't stand over.

If you're looking something a bit cheaper polished alloys get a good review on local forums and seems cheap

Www.polishedalloys.co.uk

22 hours ago, loeb said:

Nu luk charge colossal money and imo aren't worth it. I've seen some great work from them but seen problems first and that they wouldn't stand over.

If you're looking something a bit cheaper polished alloys get a good review on local forums and seems cheap

Www.polishedalloys.co.uk

Polished alloys did my scala rims about 4years ago, very reasonable!

loeb likes this

Good stuff. I live in N'Abbey so the one in  Dundonald or Braniel is easy enough to get to. I think I'd prefer to get a professional to do them, they need stripped right back and redone completely - sounds like very labour intensive work to try to do at home. Thanks again.