Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

James D

Well Lads and Ladys

9 posts in this topic

Well lads live in Armagh and myself and the wife are in to are cars and bought a Mk2 Golf 1.6D down south and have it up now and are in the process of doing it up and have just dropped it on JOM coilovers and side skirts to be added next week but im looking for recommendations on what wheels to put on it

Hello and Welcome! :)

Choosing your wheels all depends on your budget and what style of wheel you're looking for.

In my opinion you can never go wrong with a set of 15" bbs rs on a mk2 golf, depends on your budget though!

1 hour ago, James D said:

Thanks there nice wheels im not sure if I want 15 inch or 16 doh were did ya get them?

Have had them a while mate wanted to put my own spin on them took all the dummy plastic bolts out and  have been replaced by proper stainless steel ones , don't ask how long it took there's 120 holes  all Had to be drilled and tapped out , just some thing different from the norm .