Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Jim1500

Guilty pleasure cars

You know what I mean, those cars you like that you know you really shouldn't and don't like to admit to anyone lol

I've a real soft spot for these

ad_120af2_fin.jpg

My folks have had loads of Datsuns over the years but this was my favourite..........until joyriders totalled it in 1985

Kit_zpsfpjw9dtr.jpg

Always liked thee too

skoda_rapid_136_1988.jpg

05%20Skoda%20110%20R%20Coup%C3%A9_jpg.jp

Must say I like those 136s and early Datsuns.

My guilty pleasure is EF and EG Civics and Novas.

A friend owns a seriously tidy EG. Seat Emotion red respray, B18 swap, DC2 Integra dash, black tweed interior, Work Equip 003s, hydraulics. Everything on the car is the best of the best. Only thing I'd do is sort the bay. It's a tidy swap and mostly tucked but I'd go full show show spec on it

Screenshot2011-05-04at191932.png

The Nova thing comes from having raced then rallied them in my early to mid teens. Great cars to cut your teeth on as they're so easy to work on.

Connor

My elder brother had the same black Datzun. They looked awesome and were pretty comfy on the inside from what I can remember. They did shift as my dad at the time had an Austin Maxi and my mum had a Beetle. My guilty pleasure would be this. It just screams, Drive Me!

Datzun%20240z.jpg