Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

jez_monkey

Formula 1

12 posts in this topic

Anybody going to follow the F1 this year? Just spotted an image of who Channel 4 have managed to get involved for the broadcasting - rather impressive (albeit they aren't showing all the races live)

Channel%204%20F1_zpsf4jwusol.jpg

Anyway, for those interested, who's your money on for the title?

glad to see someone else thinks like me ... I find it the most boring form of motorsport :wacko::wacko:

I find there is nothing between the drivers skill wise but whoever has the best car wins!!! yawn.

Seb. Vettel proves that!!!

Edited by ger16v
jez_monkey likes this

Judging by the lack of response I'm not the only one who hates f1 ?

​Seemingly so! :lol: Even I will concede that F1 has gone downhill recently, but been a fan since I was a kid. The V6 noise, and the tyre preservation thing these days are ruining it. Bring back V10's/V8's, refuelling and proper tyres and it will be better

However, you know I'm a big BTCC fan also. Now that's proper wheel to wheel racing!

dubb likes this

I'd religiously watch the btcc. If I so happen to be watching TV and the f1 is on, I will watch it but I wouldn't go out of my way to watch it.

cant wait to see what Turkington and Plato can do in the Levorgs this year

loeb and jez_monkey like this

The BTCC is better in my view but still not as good as it used to be in the era of the Cavaliers, Mondeos, Alfas and of course Volvo estates. John Clelands madness also added something along with Andy Rouse, Rikard Rydell etc

663179879727703585.jpg

btcc-feature-016.jpg?itok=BL3z7YF_

vauxhall_cavalier_btcc_4.jpg

F1 to me is just ridiculous amounts of money and thousandths of a second. Rally cross comes a close second to BTCC for entertainment although it's much better live like anything

Edited by Middleman
dubb likes this

BTCC fan here too although my heart will always belong to rallying. I grew up dirt racing then rallying throughout my teens so it takes a good spectator sport to keep me amused lol