Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Middleman

Calendar Feature

I've been busy adding events to the calendar feature on the forum and I see some of you have started using it already. The feature will allow us to remind the users of upcoming events and can also be used for commenting and adding lists of who is attending.

It's another feature that if it is updated and used often enough it will stay. There is also an iCal plug in to enable you to add the Events to your iOS calendar on an Iphone, not too sure about others but will endeavour to find out.

The events calendar is open to other users to add other events but they will have to moderated and approved by the admin team before they are posted just to make sure there is enough information on them.

I hope to take some more screenshots and add a guide to this thread to show how to use the feature on computer and mobile but in the meantime if on a mobile to access it you just click on the menu symbol at the top right of the screen and select calendar.

John