Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Middleman

Introduction of GTINI to Tapatalk™

GTINI Forum on Tapatalk  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should the GTINI Forum be introduced onto Tapatalk?

• Yes
    • No

I am in the process of adding the GTINI Forum to the App Tapatalk as can be seen in the following link.

I have been told by a few users that it would make them use the forum more. It will be the free version for now but more features with less adverts could be enabled if it is a success. I ask that current forum users could fill in the poll to give me an idea of the interest level

Tapatalk

i know I said yesterday about how much I love tapatalk but I've took a quick run-through the forum on my phone again and its fairly mobile friendly, Saying that tapatalk does make it much easier to navigate and post pics etc. I suppose the option is always there not to use it too if some dont like it

Having some technical difficulties with the install at present but hopefully between Gavin and I we can sort something out. It's another option to have an could help generate more traffic on the forum which is a good thing for everyone.

Used Tapatalk on many forums over the years. RMS used to have Tapatalk & I know that Cooper decided to remove it over some security reason, but I do still like it. You'd be able to run the forums beside each other, IIRC people would get a prompt about the site having Tapatalk availability when they login? So people could still decide whether to use it, or stick to the normal forum.

I like tapatalk as you can have everything in one place. Not just car forums but I have quite a few other forums on tapatalk.  Also the user interface is very good. The mobile site here is brilliant and I never have photo issues, but tapatalk would be a welcome addition too

Tapatalk is now up and running thanks to our own Gavin and the tech support at both Ip Board and Tapatalk. All users can now log in and follow 

Thanks for everyones views on here, it should make the forum easier to access and post for users who wish to use it through the app

Keep the views and feedback coming as it will help us develop the forum in future 

JM

Tapatalk™ on iTunes

Tapatalk™ on Google Play

Tapatalk™ on Microsoft.com

Tapatalk™ Website

Edited by Middleman