Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

JHTornado16v

7 slat quad lamp mk2 grill

Hi all, 

Have sourced 7 slat quad lamp front grill with red strip for mark2 golf with all clips in great condition of 86/7 model, anyone any idea of value? Hard to find info on them, seem to be impossible to get reproductions of them and one on German ebay was £200+ 

dont want to pay too much but what would be good value on it? 

No problem, have not been quoted price as of yet for it I am trying to buy full car it's on so trying to total value in car before making offer, using as parts car for few bits I need, it's 5 door early cl model and I've 90 spec 16v but few bits transferable that I need.  Thanks for reply. 

Got grill and exterior badges from 87 cl 4+e, dash switches, some selected interior trim, scuttle, rubber seal for bonnet lip for £30 all in, not bad just needed hedge clippers to get at car and spent day picking thorns out of myself.