Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
veedub420

2008 Cluster Skc Retrieval

I am for looking someone who can retrieve the SKC code from a 2005 a3 immo4 cluster. i am looking to do a cluster conversion and i have a used white DIS 2008 a3 cluster immo4c for the upgrade.

i am looking for someone who has the tools to retrieve the SKC code from these clusters.

i have tried k-can commander 2.5, 3.6, 5.5 and had no success connecting to the ECU or instruments with genuine hex-can vcds cable, using cable in dumb mode with Ross Tech VCP drivers with xp 32x, win7 32&64x on the 2005 immo 4 cluster

im told that the only way to to successfully do this conversion i have to clone the immobilizer using abrites avdi or with micronas.

could anyone recommend any dealers or someone with the know how to do this job

Edited by veedub420

Avdi is about the only tool reliable enough to do this, the immo 4 and later systems are quite complicated. Unfortunately I don't know anyone yet that owns it, I will be getting AVDI in the near future but unsure of a specific time frame.