Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Jim1500

NBOC Bugs@the brewery Sat 12th Sept

NBOC have asked me to invite folks from GTINI and will have a special display area.

Bugs@TheBrewery

http://www.forum.nboc.co.uk/bugs.html

Bugs@The Brewery
Hilden Brewery - 12th September 2015 - Starting Time 11am

Join us on 12th September as NBOC proudly present Bugs@The Brewery. We will be hosting a family friendly fun packed day at the fabulous Hilden Brewery in Lisburn.

Whilst everything is still to be finalised we can guarantee a fun packed day for everyone that comes along.

We will be rounding the day off with a fantastic BBQ demonstrating the wonderful collection of VW's throughout Northern Ireland and beyond whilst highlighting the unique Hilden Brewery location.

Adults £10 Kids £5 including gourmet BBQ, salad, ic cream, face painting, treasure hunt, crafts

We look forward to welcoming everyone to this unique venue and new event

Cool stuff...lots of free samples I hope LOL

" ​onestly ossifer it was only (hiccup) a weeee sample (hiccup). Been a cop long? "  :lol:

I'm sure there will be dude, paypal open on nboc for prepay to give the folks an idea of numbers. 

136bfd2abfda9386890835e24bab33b3.jpg[