Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

sampatterson37

My tornado red type19 mk2 golf gti

Sorry guys haven't had a chance to get on here in a while. Going to Oz for a year on the 10th of Nov so the wee golf is getting put in storage.. haven't even got to enjoy it yet. Thanks for the comments.  Really pleased with it... I owe alot of thanks (and money) ? to smartboyo (james) and his dad.. they have had the parts and knowledge from start to finish! It's would still be in bits without them. Can't wait to get back to get a race round Kirkistown against you james! 

So you won't see the golf at any shows next year folks. But have fun and enjoy your car's in the mean time.. see you in 2017! 

after 22 months in Australia and SE Asia I'm am home!

busy week ahead for the golf, roll cage and seats are out. brand new complete carpet set from vw heritage and a mint gti interior going in along with 280mm momo steering wheel, new vmaxx coilovers (good ones) front and rear strut braces, new badges, bonnet struts, schrick cams and verneir pulley, choke cable fitted, camber bolts, and a few other things. in 5 weeks it will have wedding ribbons on for my brothers wedding to accompany the brides baywindow bus.

unfortunately missing titanic dubs for the stag do in the Dam :(

hope all is well and everyone enjoyed their cars during the summer.