Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Gethin

Ballymena Carfest

I'd like to start this thread by means of apology. I started a Facebook chat with those involved in today's club stand with disregard to the forum and its members. It wasn't intended to exclude anyone and sorry for anyone who felt left out. Nobody has complained but I still feel the need to apologise. Our club stands are open to all members and we do wish to encourage any lurkers or newcomers to the site to get involved.

Anyhow, on a different note, well done to all that attended today and thanks for your efforts to help win best club stand at today's event! No mean feat with the number of cars on show!

Heres a couple of pics, sorry for the lack of them from me but feel free to add yours :)

image.thumb.jpg.a6f926977fe11c59bca2aea6

image.thumb.jpg.70bde1a65bf06d9e2cca0fe0

image.thumb.jpg.c6f84bf89a5017ad602a5236

It was a great day, well done guys on winning best club stand! All the cars on it looked awesome, so pleased that the van took home it's first 2 trophies, runner up in custom van and winnerarrow-10x10.png of classic  van:D.

18156473463_47846bf14a_h.jpg_DSC0363 by Dubimage Photography, on Flickr

18590985629_7fa5b09056_h.jpg_DSC0359 by Dubimage Photography, on Flickr

18156493583_7de52e588b_h.jpg_DSC0323 by Dubimage Photography, on Flickr

18591019369_d19087d62f_h.jpg_DSC0263 by Dubimage Photography, on Flickr

18591081919_693681240b_h.jpg_DSC0017 by Dubimage Photography, on Flickr

Edited by DubImage

Congratulations to all involved on the stand and a big thanks to Gethin for organising it ;) Looks like another fantastic turnout and I think I am right in saying its not the 1st time GTINI have walked away with the best club stand prize which is a credit to all the members here.:)

I like the other admins are disappointed that we couldn't attend what is a fantastic event in the calendar due to work commitments.

On that note any members may notice the events calendar on the forum where events can be posted, commented on and rsvp'd. In future I hope that this in combination with the GTINI Facebook page can be used in tandem to organise and arrange club stands at the various shows we attend to make the forum an integral part of GTINI. 

If anyone hears of an event taking place or is organising an event themselves, if they contact any of the admins we can get it added to the calendar and advertised via Facebook and the forum.

Of course our own events will still have a dedicated section within the forum and there will be event reports sections for all events that are happening .

John

Edited by Middleman

Was my first time on the gtini club stand and couldn't have been made more welcome great bunch of guys and girls. Really enjoyed it was a great show and great day good to meet up with new people as well and banter was good. Plus we won the best club stand and when you take a look round at what was there it defo was some achievement by every one involved a great variety of cars on the gtini something for everyone ??

Ballymena Carfest coverage is now up on my new website. Let me know what you think of the photos!

Thanks, Cameron.

http://www.dubimage.com

18763719850_ee99ec3a38_h.jpgnew website live by Dubimage Photography, on Flickr

18328864184_25b6765dac_h.jpgnew website live by Dubimage Photography, on Flickr

18328831244_349f9a2f1b_h.jpgnew website live by Dubimage Photography, on Flickr

18328824024_d8a3c294bd_h.jpgnew website live by Dubimage Photography, on Flickr

18328763994_35fe2c0d99_h.jpgnew website live by Dubimage Photography, on Flickr

18804893382_0b1e108f06_h.jpg_DSC0190 by Dubimage Photography, on Flickr