Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

fleety

Castle Classic Club

Castle Classic Club

The Castle Classic Club will be hosting their annual show on the grounds of Brownlow House, Lurgan, on 13th June 2015, 10:00am - 4:00pm.

This will be our 17th year showing a range of classic cars, motorbikes, tractors and machinery.

If you're lucky enough to own anything classic, sports, modified or performance then come along on the day and show us your pride and joy. we also welcome stallholders (for more info on this contact Tom: (028)38 322288).

There is no charge to show any vehicle or machinery, however we would appreciate a small donation to help with the set up for the day. Admission fees to the public will be; Adults £4 and all children free.

There will be a raffle on the day, all proceeds will go to our chosen charity, this year it will be "Craigavon Stroke Support Group".

Spread the word and we look forward to seeing you on the day

Will be there..looking forward to bringing the Golf to my home town show. :)

I'll have the corrado on show and I'm hoping to get a lot more from the VAG scene to show on the day, see you and hopefully a stack more At the show.

I'll have the corrado on show and I'm hoping to get a lot more from the VAG scene to show on the day, see you and hopefully a stack more At the show.

Looking forward to this..what time do u need to be there for?  before 10am?

please do and I'll be sure and go through the correct channel's next time.

No probs, will take bit of time for everyone to get used to posting on the calendar. That's it added now so members can RSVP, Rate and comment on the show  ;)

No probs, will take bit of time for everyone to get used to posting on the calendar. That's it added now so members can RSVP, Rate and comment on the show  ;)

thanks for your help on this.

A big thanks to anyone who made it to the show today i was talking to a few old and new faces showing off the new shoes on their car ect (old skoolfool)? Your new rims really look the part would maybe suite my "car" better,  i wish! I'm told that the tickets for the raffle went well tho don't have an exact count on the cash to see what will be going to our chosen charity "Craigavon stroke support group" as soon as the club do their count i will put up on this page, anyone who made it to the show today that can put up a few pictures please do as i can't working off this phone, thanks again forum followers. 

The Castle classic club raffle on their show day raised a total of £250 this will go to their chosen charity, CRAIGAVON STROKE SUPPORT GROUP. Thanks again to all concerned.