Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

patton

mk2 audi tt tfsi

so after a lot of thought i decided to split and sell my polo, id gone as far as i wanted to with it and well i get bored really easily so it had to go. 

picked up my new car on friday night 

2007 audi tt tfsi 61k with heated leather with one owner from new. loving the car so far, so nice to drive and just a really nice place to be. 

so here it is the changes will be coming in due course  :D  watch this space  :lol:  :lol:

11209375_10153164608830546_6472423219802

so i tried the wheels on last night they way they were already built up, think its safe to say ill have to rebuild them. going to face mount the front wheels and take them down to 8.5 from 10 which will get me 2.5 inches in. the rear sits something similar atm with the 10 on but the centres for the rears are flat backed so when face mounted and with the flat backed centres will get me 2 inches in and can pull the rest in with camber  8) 

11208884_10153172675310546_147306627_n_z

Split two wheels tonight which was enough to let me quickly bolt together what will be the set up for the front wheels. Really pleased with how it's going it sit. Just need to do a back one now and see how it goes

B6097046-9E41-4196-BE46-9A10A44BDB07_zps

called down to PMG Autocare last night and i gave the car a wash to give them an opportunity to assess the paint on the car. its going to need a lot of work to get it up to standard. 8 years of tar, tree sap and fall out along with a life full of dealer washes and euro hand car wash has left the paint in a very sorry state. 
i applied a quick coat of 50 Cal detailings filler glaze to take the bad look of things and see me through till i get the car booked in for an enhancement. 

AE85E9FE-DEA1-42BE-8CE3-ACC8A5D98BA6_zps

3E7A9DF5-40EA-4A31-8F03-3F13C2230678_zps

Boring update. 

Painted all the callipers red then painted the non braking surfaces of the disks black. Just a quick going over to take the bad look off them for a while. 

64E9AB1D-98AF-4DE5-AD7D-480C42FEFE63_zps

While I had the front wheels off I removed the front mud guards and cleaned behind them. Not sure what I think of it without them looks kinda weird. Maybe I'll get used to it. 

67DEE2B0-EBB9-4F72-AAA3-DBFCF03FF9F0_zps

left the car in on monday to PMG Autocare for a paint enhancement detail to get the cars paint into shape as 8 years of dealer and euro car washes have left the paint in a very sorry state, can't wait to see the finished product, quick pic i took when i was leaving the car off on monday. 

102F2889-741A-494D-88EF-0DB875A6AC11_zps