Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Middleman

Dubshed 2015 Feedback Thread

8 posts in this topic

A massive thanks to all who attended the show, whether as a trader, spectator, or those who spent so much time, money and effort, on their cars for displaying. Without you there wouldn't be a show at all! We hope we provided you with a vast variety of attractions and something to suit everyone.

If you've any comments to make or suggestions we are always open to hearing your views. 

With Dubshed now wrapping up we're starting to look to the rest of our show season, keep an eye on here or at our GTINI Facebook page here GTINI for the latest updates and details of our drag racing day on May 30th. Our summer show on July 4th at Castlewellan forest park, and our season closer, Titanic Dubs at the Titanic dry dock in September. We'd love to see you there!

On a final note can I ask anyone who did attend and hasn't already done so complete this short questionnaire for us to assist us going forward

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JKYF

Glenngttdi and dubb like this

Great show, obviously alot of effort put in. I was blown away by the standard of the MK1 Golfs this year, and to see so many of them was superb!

I know it's been said before and arguments for and against but having similar cars or eras of cars even together would be great

Veedubboy and Middleman like this