Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

CulmoreDubClub

Thank You to the GTINI organising committee

Folks,

A huge hats off to all the GTINI Organising staff behind the Dubshed show yesterday.

Myself Paul and the brother Stewart and our families have been attending all the GTINI shows since the start and the quality just keeps getting better. (Events organisation and vehicles) 

The folks presenting the vehicles are spurred on to build bigger and better cars for everyone to see and the organisers are making the facilities and event suitable for everyone to attend.

All the hard work, effort and time shows in the attention to detail.

Fantastic work folks...

As usual we had a great day taking our own vehicles up from the North West in the usual Northern Retros crew convoy. An early start, great road trip, kids had a ball, parents had a yarn with old friends and new.

Great days craic, and the old splitscreen bus and the Mo's new T4 addition to the family fleet were really well received at the show....

Thanks to all folks, A great day out....

Keep the vintage VW faith.

Paul & Stewart

Yes indeed, well done and thanks from me to all the organisers.  This show is huge in both scale and quality.  I was there with the 2 wee ones so didn't get much time to stop and look at anything in detail (or indeed chat to anyone), but its great to see the show being so well supported.

Hopefully I'll have the Mk1 ready for next year....although I said that for this year too !!!

Folks,

A huge hats off to all the GTINI Organising staff behind the Dubshed show yesterday.

Myself Paul and the brother Stewart and our families have been attending all the GTINI shows since the start and the quality just keeps getting better. (Events organisation and vehicles) 

The folks presenting the vehicles are spurred on to build bigger and better cars for everyone to see and the organisers are making the facilities and event suitable for everyone to attend.

All the hard work, effort and time shows in the attention to detail.

Fantastic work folks...

As usual we had a great day taking our own vehicles up from the North West in the usual Northern Retros crew convoy. An early start, great road trip, kids had a ball, parents had a yarn with old friends and new.

Great days craic, and the old splitscreen bus and the Mo's new T4 addition to the family fleet were really well received at the show....

Thanks to all folks, A great day out....

Keep the vintage VW faith.

Paul & Stewart

Hi Paul on behalf of the GTINI team thank you and Stewart for your kind comments and attending yet another one of our shows.

Glad everyone in the familia enjoyed themselves despite the weather trying to dampen the spirits late on. Your fleet was presented in stunning condition as usual.

We've had so many positive comments about how good the retro/vintage VW standard is at the show which is a testament to the ongoing hard work everyone puts in every year after year in getting the vehicles ready for the season and keeping them pristine.

Roll on the Watercooled Drag Day on 30th May and Castlewellan on 4th July...

John

Im with Paul on his comments, by far the best static show in the country, i havn't been for a number of years, but the super slick running of this show really does stand out, there really is something there for everyone, not just 300 cars that ( contrary to popular belief ) all look the same, if you look with your eyes, its amazing what you will find. I will certainly be back again next year, huge thumbs up.