Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

nedr

Dubshed prep how's it going!!?

Well just thought I'd ask how everyone's prep is going for dubshed 2015? Il get the ball rolling! Well the caddy is going in for and engine bay respray and few other little marks here and there sorted, when engine is out a bit of a clean and tidy up as well. Have sourced a set of recaros out of an ford rs turbo which will be all being well get fitted when van comes back then off to get retrimmed in something a little bit different all being well, plus nice new set of shiny rims as well this have narrowed it down till to sets so just a matter of making the decision and then the hardest bit paying for it all!!! Still use the parents house for getting stuff delivered off eBay so the wife never finds out!! Plus is there anybody already finished??

I wanted to have the engine conversion done in the mk2, but getting the loom is proving difficult.

Probably change a few cosmetic things for the meantime until I get something sorted.

I wanted to have the engine conversion done in the mk2, but getting the loom is proving difficult.

Probably change a few cosmetic things for the meantime until I get something sorted.

Ritchie speak to Bazz about a loom.......I'm sure he could sort you out.

Will only be starting the corrado over the festive period after 4 years! Lol body is stripped to a shell, gearbox is stripped own and engine will be stripped possibly this week coming.

Was suppose to be in prepping the bodywork for a full glass out respray this month but with things being so busy in both my workshop and the bodyshop it has had a slight delay........ Hopefully make it out in time!

Dam everyone is busy im hopefully going to be ready early for change slowly but surely getting there but with everything you go to do it starts out small the it snow balls and gets out of hand. Glad Christmas is now over so i can spend some money on the caddy!!! Plus really 3 months to go!,,,

Busy times indeed for everyone, but I'm hoping this time next week van will be back all finished and under wraps. There is no way that I'm goin to be at it until 4 in the morning like last year!!

Just a reminder to get your entries in for indoor places, http://www.dubshed.com/entry

Entries close on March 1st, just a week away!!

!!!!!DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!

:P  :D

VIP Tickets are still available too, http://www.dubshed.com/tickets getting you:

Fast track access at the doors, skipping the queues,

10% off GTINI Merchandise,

10% off food, reduced entry to Kleen freaks Party at the box nightclub on the Saturday night,

An 'amazing' VIP wristband. Its really worth it for that alone, honestly it is!  ;)

It's Not  : (  Gonna be a spectator this year..... Can't do the two nights this year , So can't be getting inside... Poor car sitting pretty in the garage doing nothing : ( Tax and test is up , So kinda hard to justify all for just one day....   

But don't tell the wife , might try a wee sneeky mot one of these days ; )

Everyone seems to be getting on well with the prep especially golfman16!!!!! Must be nice just to run it out of the garage jump in it and away you go ! Lol. A well mayb some day that will happen me :)

Had fun ordering new centre caps for my wheels today, clearly the guy in parts had never seen a Pirelli Edtion Mkv and tried to tell me the wheels were non VW wheels and he couldn't get these centre caps. :(

He typed in my chassis number into the computer and went very quiet... guess what, he was wrong.... I left feeling quite smug!