Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
RAVEN

GTI NI Registration!!

Name - Steven Occupation - Auto Rate Analyst (build background crap for systems to give you a price on your car insurance ) lol Drives- corsa td, mk1 cab, mk2 1300 Location - Derry/Londonderry

hi name is tommy work -sales in bridge van ltd hobbies -collecting 1/12 scale model motorbikes have a large collection will post pictures soon daily driver 1990 5 dr gti on g60 steels hopefully soon caddy van as well

Name:Paul Occupation: as little as i can get away with Drives: silver bora working on another bora for next season dubshed debut lol Location: heart of east belfast

Seems like i should update my status on here: Name: Paul Occupation: Art Gallery and Picture framing- Canvas Stranmillis Drives: BMW 335i black #Anyone on the forum can get 10% off framing just pm me!!#

Name - John Occupation - Wheels, castors and other engineering parts sales Daily - Mk4 Golf Gt tdi 184bhp Others - Mk2 Golf Gti 16v, Vw Transporter Location - North Down