Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
RAVEN

GTI NI Registration!!

Hi Guys and Girls!!, it would be nice if peeps would give a little info in their profiles when you register on the forum! :wink: Even a real first name as it will make things a little less formal when replying to posts or listing peeps for shows,group buys etc!! :D

What do you mean.... you mean your real name isnt Raven????? he hee Good point though, would be good to know everyones names and would help us all recognise each other better :)

name - Simon and also a 1979 mini specail l
Hens teeth there dude! Lovely, cousin had one back in the day! What shape is it in? Mini's are great craic..........but rotten wee gits! Oh and The name is Jim, but most people call me.....Jim Belfast Teacher/advertiser of random cars I don't own! Rocco,MK2Polo,67Bug,96Mini

OCCUPATION...DOESN'T ANSWER PHONE...EVER!!!
lol sounds about right. Name: Mike (or Michael) <<FAO Simon.. how u spell it correctly Occupation: Securing stuff Drives: Silver Bora (the original one :D ) Location: Newtownabbey

OCCUPATION...DOESN'T ANSWER PHONE...EVER!!!
Sorry guys, that much on my plate at the mo, by time i get back to phone, ive usually a list as long as my arm..... though you must admit, ive only missed the last singular calls from yas so im doing better ;) he hee Missed Daz call last night too.... apologies to all, never finished working in living room til after 11....
Drives: Silver Bora (the original one :D )
... and the best ;)