Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Coltwee

Castlewellan 2014

Mark, show and public entry is one and the same at this event, don't worry there will be plenty of space if you turn up at 11.

We only really get the Saturday morning to setup the site, so would prefer a few hours to get all in order, before we have to man the pumps for public coming in.  ;)

Ok dude that sound fair enuff .....looking forward to it. :)

Cars parked as normal...mixed up a

and all over shop LOL

Few extra traders this year to keep a look out for

Sounds like a plan, i'll be bringing the mongrel (Skoda) down so hope we get a bit of decent weather. 

Doesn't look like I will be making it again this year. Car passed MOT this afternoon, bolted up to the Tax office after to get her taxed and by the time I got back to Ards to lift her the yard she is in is locked until tomorrow. Still staks to do to make her anywhere near presentable. :( IMAG1275_zpsf4b2a393.jpg

My second year at Castlewellan, and this one was as good as last one.weather was good after forecast was not that good. Another great wee show,some truly great cars on show yet again, well done everyone who turned up!

Thanks everyone for your support for the show and glad to hear so many positive comments!

Apologies on the queue into the show and for anyone that got the hard sell for the Leon raffle tickets but you'll be glad to know we sold near £1k's worth at gate in support of Tiny Life so mega thanks for digging deep!

Fantastic day as always, good turn out and lots of nice cars on display (that Karmann Ghia!!!). Only negative point for me was the new awards process - wasn't a big fan of the generations, would have been much better as 10 of the best as some categories had more competition than others.

All in all though, Castlewellan didn't disappoint  :D