Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Coltwee

Castlewellan 2014

We're pleased to announce our 11th Summer show at Castlewellan Forest Park on Saturday 5th July 2014.

It promises to be the usual chilled out show with bbq and Car limbo, along with a couple more fun activities in the pipeline  ;)

No pre-entry required for VAG cars, turn up, pay in and enjoy the show.

Other brands by invite only this year due to space restrictions.

Any questions feel free to contact any of the admin on here or add a post below.

Haven't been before but after attending titanic dubs '13 and dubshed '14 hoping castlewellan'14 will be as good, just need to book a couple of days off work. See yaz tomorrow for HHCS. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I'm sure Des will be chuffed with the flyer....I guess you'd better make an appearance now!!

Real shame I'm on hols and can't make it this year, it's definitely the best show of the year for me, especially if the weather is as good as previous years.

I'm sure Des will be chuffed with the flyer....I guess you'd better make an appearance now!!

Real shame I'm on hols and can't make it this year, it's definitely the best show of the year for me, especially if the weather is as good as previous years.

I am chuffed and hopefully I'll be there again this year. As you said one of my favourite shows too.

I'll be at this again this year :)

Really enjoyed it last year, is there much of a Skoda contingent on for this year? 

Hi dude, haven't seen ya much on Briskoda have you still got the fabia, i'm going to the Castlewellan show this year i'll be showing the mongrel i hear it's a great chilled show. I was showing the Fabia at Harmony hill car show but i was the only Skoda there. Were you up at Harmony for a look.???

Hi dude, haven't seen ya much on Briskoda have you still got the fabia, i'm going to the Castlewellan show this year i'll be showing the mongrel i hear it's a great chilled show. I was showing the Fabia at Harmony hill car show but i was the only Skoda there. Were you up at Harmony for a look.???

No, I was hemmed into the house partialy by the Giro d'Itallia and partially by lazyness! :P 

First time in the last few year i've not been on there! :) 

I usually stick to the MK1 section on Brisky :)

Hi there,

Im looking for info on the Castlewellan gig. What is the best time to turn up to show as Im coming from Ballymoney this is why i ask so im there in plenty of time and to get space as i have heard its very busy if the sun shines. :P

OK folks i know gates open at 11.00 for the public, im showing the mongrel but want to know how early i can get in to prep the car and also get a half decent spot.

Mark. 

OK folks i know gates open at 11.00 for the public, im showing the mongrel but want to know how early i can get in to prep the car and also get a half decent spot.

Mark. 

Mark, show and public entry is one and the same at this event, don't worry there will be plenty of space if you turn up at 11.

We only really get the Saturday morning to setup the site, so would prefer a few hours to get all in order, before we have to man the pumps for public coming in.  ;)