Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

nedr

Dubshed ready!!??

So am I the only one running about like a raving lunatic trying to get finished on the run up to dubshed!?? Lol Only getting van back tomorrow from getting bay resprayed and still lots to do. Does anyone feel my pain? On the upside I'm excited so much so I think I put a squirt of pee out of me just now! O and by the way it's only it's 72 hours if I'm correct till doors open to everyone :-) Hope everyone is getting with the work they still have to do!!

mines still in body shop to have bumper smoothed and resprayed .wont be ready till Friday! :angry: then i have to detail entire car,  the frustrations you seem to go through to get youre car just right,glad there is only a few shows in N.I.   :)

My MK2 is supposed to be up at MOT at 8.25 in the morning and just been informed I have no brake pedal after a new master cylinder and new rear calipers fitted. Can't see it making that now. Shed load to do once I get that bit sorted. Ah well the joys :-(

Cleaned it last week , And just looked at it this week saying i must do this and that !

But tomorrow never comes , But i've a half day of work tomorrow so hope ta finish it up then.. : D

Don't get it though clean like a mad B#####d then drive over 100 miles to get there and the bloody car's rotten when i get there.....

Will we ever learn

I still can't find bolts for my adapters

Still have to fit wheels, adjust camber, adjust suspension, fit interior and clean the life out of it.

Thank goodness I have Friday booked of lol

hopefully just need a good wash and polish and a change of rims. 

yeah after i did all the work hahahahaha need to get mine finished before you can get it out of my garage dont forget. still plenty to do to mine lol.

Plans were to paint wheels and lower it again today but rain has stopped that. So hopefully it's not raining tomorro or I'll be in the Skoda to dubshed.

With regard to the weather, we will all be doing our GTINI sun dance and hoping for the best. If it doesn't work and we get the showers we will be getting our moneys worth from having a roof on the halls. Few changes this year with a bit more investment so I'm looking forward to it as much as ever..busy, busy, busy

Looking forward to seeing some of the projects people have been working at over the winter since I failed yet agin to have mine ready :rolleyes:

I'm done that's me caddy in the garage for tonight then up the road in the morning can't wait really looking forward to meeting a few new people and catching up with a few others!! In my opinion it's good to see the cars but it's better getting to know people the projects they are at and how they managed to do them and as always as they say the craics mighty! :-)