Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

O.C.D

Showing car outside at dubshed.

OK folks not long now to the shed but ive a couple of questions. First of all im showing "The mongrel" my Fabia on both sat and sun outside and want to know whats the earliest i can get in on both these days. Is the entrance for the outside display on Balmoral Ave or at the front gate of the Kings hall. So the earlier ya get in the better spot ya get for showing, will this be the case on both days. Am i wrong or is the sat not for the public only the sun and is the judging for the outside on the sunday. Hope somebody in the GTINI can answer these questions ...Much appreciated, Thanks 

Have a read through this, your questions are answered within :)

Take a minute to read over these points guys, important info :)

1. You can pay at the door on either day of the show. Tickets ALSO available at Dubshed. com though this is not an essential means to gain entry. Entry fee for the Saturday will cover both days.

2. You do not have to submit an online entry to display your car on the outside displays and don't forget these account for over 70% of cars shown so don't be shy about bringing it along!

3. £10/€15 per person, no charge for cars unless you park in car park in which case the site owners charge you £4 per car in addition to our entry fee. The £10/€15 entry covers both days but car park is per day.

4. Show is open to the public from 2.30pm on Saturday and 12.30pm on Sunday. We estimate close of show at 6pm both days.

5. No alcohol on site, glass bottles are strictly forbidden and WILL be confiscated by security.

6. Gates open for show cars at 9am Saturday and 8am Sunday

7. Gates to show cars STRICTLY close at 11.30 on the Sunday and 12.30 on Saturday.

8. Strictly no movement of cars anywhere within the show after 12.30 Saturday and after 11.30 Sunday.

9. We do accept Euro but no coins.

10. Prepaid tickets must be printed out, we cannot accept tickets on a phone as the readers will not be able to read them.

11. Anyone buying tickets please give us three days to send them via email as it's a manual process therefore they are sent in batches. We will be closing online ticket sales on Wednesday 2nd April at midnight.

12. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH THE CARS! We advise owners to bring signs to warn people from doing this.

13. You may leave your car outside overnight on the Saturday subject to signing a disclaimer.

14. All vehicles present at the show are left at the owners risk, we (GTINI) do not bear responsibility for anyone's property whatsoever. This includes any vehicles parked in the car park.

If I'm showing my car should I not have bought a ticket as I did.?

Balmoral ave entrance or front Gate.?

Judging for outside on Sunday.?

Thanks folks:-)

1.Ticket is fine, we will have barcode scanner at the entrance for Cars coming in

2. Enter via the front of the Kings Hall

3. Judging will take place on Saturday and Sunday, you can show your car on Saturday outside, and have it entered for judging then too. We will have judging sheet to fill in and return to the office on the day, if in doubt ask some of the staff in the office or any of the staff around the site we will be full of information  :lol:

4. No problem  ;)

In order to make use of the space we have, we will be directing outdoor vehicles into general areas. To allow people to choose their spaces would cause mayhem on the Sunday morning, hope you understand.

You wanting to park somewhere specific? Or park alongside others? If you want to park alongside others please arrive together and you will have a better chance of being parked up together.

In order to make use of the space we have, we will be directing outdoor vehicles into general areas. To allow people to choose their spaces would cause mayhem on the Sunday morning, hope you understand.

You wanting to park somewhere specific? Or park alongside others? If you want to park alongside others please arrive together and you will have a better chance of being parked up together.

I thought that, that's grand. I might be arriving with a clatter I'm not sure. I don't mind where I'm placed! Cheers for the quick reply.