Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Finally got to sit down at a computer LOL. Big thanks to all you guys who came to Dubshed over the weekend, turnout was awesome. We recognise that there were a few glitches along the way but in general it went very well (try to bear in mind us guys have full time jobs and families). Thanks for all your support yet again and a big shout to all the team who make this happen :)

We strive to improve the show each year so a feedback show will be put up shortly

Fantastic show today lads..  what a turn out,some great cars,not only in main show but also outside.. shame about judging which did not seem to happen. Maybe far to many cars to consider. :mellow:

Sorry if you think it was missed Glen, as I said in the winners thread, some of the categories had multiple dozens of cars in them, all over the site. With the massive crowds it was hard for them to get to them all, or even find the type they were looking to judge.

With time constraints against us on the day, some may have unfortunately been missed, we truly did our best to get around every entry on the system.

Fantastic show today lads.. what a turn out,some great cars,not only in main show but also outside.. shame about judging which did not seem to happen. Maybe far to many cars to consider. :mellow:

Did you register for judging ok?

Hi guys,yes i did at office after talking to Paul in way in.. Sure as far as i was conserned the wee golf looked the best she ever has,and with many mk4 black golfs being there,i was happy she was as good as any of them,so really does not matter in long run,if she got judged,just would have been nice to talk to one of the Gtini guys,about her... Anyway it was a fantastic event guys,well done...and the golf will be back better next time... :D